CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Assignment #4

I will be talking about three of classmates in my class posts, about what will happen in 100 years , the first person I will be talking about is Nada. Nada had really good examples about what will happen in 100 years. The first thing I liked about the post is how she was talking about how if there was girl presidents there will be less war. I think what Nada said about having milk in stead of oil for cars I think that it is funny and little bit weird. The second person's post I will talk about, is Jordie. He had good details about what will happen in 100 years like there will be a native prime minister or no prime minister. I think what he said was really good I really didn't think about that, It is very interesting. The third person's post about what will happen in 100 years, is Kerry. I agree with Kerry that there will be flying cars and about there will be another big war like world war 3. The other people of my class had good explanations about 100 years from now, but these were my favorite 3.

0 comments: