CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In the Future!

I predict in 2109 there maybe be flying cars . There is going to be a World War 3 and, there going to make lots of new weapons to kill more people, so I think there is not going to be that much peace. In 2109 there going make big tall building. In 100 years I might not even be alive to live that long, if i do i will be about 112. Robots may live in earth in the future and may take over the world, because we are going to treat them like slaves, they may even make clones of people, and I think there is going to make a cure for cancer and other diseases. I think most country's are going to build robots to destroy Israel. This is what I think will happen in 100 years from now thank you for visiting bye!!!!

0 comments: